Average time before this book ships: 5-7 Business Days
Shipping Method: Media Mail
By Sonja Corbitt, Catholic Evangelista
Author, Sonja Corbitt, will provide a signed copy of each book ordered!
Pope Francis called Mary the “mother of listening,” because she didn’t just hear (in our case read, also) the word, she understood how to interpret it in light of her own relationships, circumstances, and habits.
LOVE the Word® is lectio divina without the Latin. Modeled on the Annunciation, the LOVE the Word® method invites Our Lady to guide each of us in her personal “listening” practice: L – listen, O – observe, V – verbalize, E – entrust. We learn how to LOVE the Word® like Mary, from Mary. She teaches us to interpret the word we hear and read through the landscape of our own lives.
Whatever your favorite Scripture practice, the LOVE the Word® Bible & Mass Journal will help you begin, sustain, and anticipate hearing God speak through His word on a regular basis, all year long.
Each 6×9, 2022 LOVE the Word® journal features:
- Beautiful hand-painted-then-printed rendering of Our Lady
- Favorite Scripture verses from the Annunciation
- Prayer Intentions pages for listing prayer requests
- A LOVE the Word® instruction page that guides you through each step of Mary’s method
- Over 200 LOVE the Word® journal pages with space for jotting notes at each step
- Praises pages for recording answered prayers
- Sturdy 120 lb laminated softcover
- Coil binding for regular use / flat-lay.
- Black & white interior
Cover Art: Mary, Full of Grace, by Elizabeth Zelasko
Designed by Telos Art
Handcrafted, printed, bound, and shipped in the USA.
LOVE the Word® was used in the Ave Maria Press notetaking Bible and the forthcoming devotional Bible. It was called “the best modernization of lectio” by the former Associate Publisher for Thomas Nelson Publishing.