THY OLIVE TREE ORIGINAL
Let's make Catholic memories!
"My Catholic Keepsake" is a modern memory book / scrapbook designed just for Catholic parents. Use this book to record your child's developmental AND faith-based milestones from birth to age 18. From baby's first step and first time going to Mass, all the way to Confirmation and Senior Year, "My Catholic Keepsake" helps you document so many important moments. Thoughtfully designed for busy Catholic families, this book contains just enough without being overwhelming. Capture memories little by little over the years and you'll end up with the perfect graduation gift for your child as they head onward, armed with reminders of the importance of their faith!
Awarded the Catholic Writers Guild "Seal of Approval" for quality writing and being faithful to Catholic teaching!
"My Catholic Keepsake" is available in different covers!
- Matte, hardcover (This is not a perfect lay-flat binding. Pages will need to be pressed down a bit to stay open).
- 8.5" X 8.5" pages
- 36 full color, pages. (The paper of the interior pages is heavier than the $29.99 keepsakes, which is why the price is slighly higher.)
- Gender neutral design
- Photo sizes include: 2x3, 3x3, 2.5x3.5, 3x5 (inches)
- Some pages have boxed outlines for photos. Most pages have a suggested photo size for you to place photo as you wish.
- Printed in the USA
Surrounded by scripture verses and saint quotes, content includes placeholders for:
- Ultrasound photo*
- Photo of parents*
- Prayer before born
- Story behind name
- Photo of Patron Saint*
- Birth information and footprints
- First moments (e.g. Mass, pilgrimage, smile, step)
- Months 1-11
- Birthdays 1-5
- First day of school
- Grades K-12 (And how grew in faith each year)
- First Reconciliation
- First Holy Communion
- Photo of Confirmation Saint*
- A letter after Senior Year
- 8 blank pages for additional photos / keepsakes
*Indicates a suggested photo to be placed. However, a different photo could be used which would cover up this suggestion.
We recommend: Using a fine tip permanent marker to prevent smudges when writing. Always test first!
Please note: Because monitors and browsers are different, the color you see on your screen may be slightly different than what you see in print. Photo props not included.
Be sure to check out our helpful list of tips for using your keepsake book: www.thyolivetree.com/tips
NOTE TO INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS
If located outside of the United States & Canada, please visit our Etsy store to purchase a book: https://www.etsy.com/shop/thyolivetree