THY OLIVE TREE ORIGINAL
Lectio Divina: 30 Days of Peace Journal makes it easier than ever to engage in the ancient practice of Lectio Divina. Also known as “Divine Reading,” this method is a beautiful way to draw deeper into the Word of God through reading, meditation, prayer, and contemplation. One month’s worth of relevant scripture has been carefully selected around the theme of peace. Each Bible passage is printed with ample space for highlighting or underlining of text, with a dedicated place for notetaking. Inspired by ancient illuminated manuscripts, the design of this journal is meant to immerse you in ancient tradition, drawing you closer to your roots in Christ.
This book has been awarded the Catholic Writers Guild "Seal of Approval" for quality writing and being faithful to Catholic teaching!
- Meditate on what you need: Peace!
- 30 Bible passages are printed for you. No need to look anything up.
- Not only does the journal explain Lectio Divina, but it also comes with a bookmark to guide you through the steps so you can stay focused and on track.
- Dedicated space for notetaking and connecting your prayer and scripture reading with daily events and experiences.
- Printed in the USA
- Softcover, perfect bound
- Soft touch matte, color covers
- 68 black & white interior pages, natural uncoated paper
- 5x7in, perfect to throw in your bag and take on the go
***Scripture verses from: The Holy Bible Douay-Rheims Version, Challoner Revision The Old and New Testaments, 1749-1752.***
Bookmark: 2x6 in, Flat Matte UV Coating 2 Sides, Rounded Corners, Full color, 120lb Cover Stock
Please note: Because monitors and browsers are different, the color you see on your screen may be slightly different than what you see in print.
International Customers: Please visit our Etsy Shop.