THY OLIVE TREE ORIGINAL
Display and pray with these beautiful gold foil art prints featuring each of the Joyful Mysteries of the Rosary. Each print includes full color artwork from the 15th - 17th centuries, accented and labeled with gold foil.
Creative Ways to Use
- Place in a stand and swap out each art print as you pray the Rosary, meditating on the Joyful Mysteries
- Display all at once on a string with clothespins or on a board with magnets (great for families who want to gather around and pray together!)
- Frame them for beautiful reminders around your home
- Write a message on the back, place in an envelope and send as a card
(This listing is ONLY for the 5 art prints. String, clothespins, frames, stands, envelopes and other photo props are NOT included.)
* If leaving unframed, avoid humid conditions to prevent print from warping *
Each set includes:
- The Annunciation
- The Visitation
- The Nativity
- The Presentation in the Temple
- The Finding in the Temple
- Printed in the USA
- Printed on 120lb coated matte cover stock
- Soft-touch laminated on front
Each set is placed in a clear bag with a rigid backing and then placed in a rigid flat mailer for added protection!
Thy Olive Tree has the gold foil added. But, the true credit goes to these incredible artists:
- The Annunciation by Philippe de Champaigne, ca. 1644. The Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York.
- The Visitation with Saint Nicholas and Saint Anthony Abbot by Piero di Cosimo, c. 1489/1490. Courtesy National Gallery of Art, Washington.
- The Nativity by Lorenzo Monaco (Piero di Giovanni), ca. 1406–10. The Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York.
- The Presentation in the Temple by Alvaro Pirez, probably ca. 1430. The Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York.
- Christ among the Doctors by Abraham Hondius, 1668. The Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York.
NOTE TO INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS
If located outside of the US, please visit our Etsy shop.