Average time before book ships: 3-5 Business Days
By 12 Gardens
Only 1 available!
This gorgeous, one-of-a-kind journal is handmade and born of the need to keep all personal prayer cards together and protected. Non-traditional in nature, it is sometimes referred to as a "junk journal." This means that you follow the basic technique of journal or book making but you use unconventional materials like cardstock, recycled paper (junk mail), book pages, paper scraps, etc. They usually are built around a theme and can be heavily embellished with all kinds of images, fabric scraps, sewing, eco printing, pockets, tucks, tags and more.
This particular journal works well as a prayer journal or prayer diary, as there are plenty of pages to pray with, write in, or store your favorite prayer cards or personal notes and letters.
- The front cover was embellished with an old doily with a paper design of the Immaculate Heart of Mary in it's center.
- Covered with upholstery fabric on the outside and with cotton fabric on the inside.
The single signature (a collection of folded sheets that make a booklet) was handsewn with neutral waxed thread.
- Ruffled elastic used for the closure.
- 20+ coffee dyed and vintage ephemera pages
- 8 pockets and tucks to store your favorite prayer cards
- Small: 6 1/2"x 4 3/4"